Yesterday I got the most lovely comment from Carrie over at Book Reviews and Haikus (go check her out!) telling me that she had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award that is making its way around at the moment (thank you Carrie, I really appreciate it!).
Here are the rules of this award..
- Thank your nominator
- Share the award on your blog
- State 7 things about yourself
- Choose 10 new nominees who have fewer than 300 followers
- Notify them via social media
So, 7 things about yourself..
- I’m British, but live in MA, USA where I’m currently completing my Masters in Music.
- I cannot stand people chewing with their mouths open. It honestly repulses me.
- I’m currently trying out a capsule wardrobe and so far (I’m only 3 months in), I’m loving it. (It’s making me far more conscious of what I’m spending and wearing)
- I have an actual, huge, full-blown fear of birds (ornithophobia). People think it’s hilarious, but when I vomit at the sight of a bird, not so much. Also, Niall from One Direction has it too (according to Wikipedia), so that makes me feel slightly better!
- My ultimate goal in life is to live in Australia. I’ve been set on this since I was about 15..
- I love, love, love reading. I’m currently reading a book about octopuses (not octopi, as I initially thought..) and it’s super interesting.
- I’m seeing Blink-182 with my friend at the end of summer and boy oh boy am I ready. All of my teenage dreams are probably going to come true in that one night..
10 new nominees (some of these may have more than 300 followers, so sorry!):
- Jessie @ NotSoTypicalBlog (her post on anxiety is well worth a read).
- Melody @ Seagirll
- BreAnna @ CraftyCoin (she is literally the sole reason that I’m not in debt, to be honest).
- Hannah @ MoonandTrees
- Sarah @ Sarah’sBookshelf
- Emma @ FromEmmaWithLove
- Caylie @ SoulPaletteBlog
- Gemma-Ann @ LovelyLittleLife
- Kelly @ MyNameIsNotKatie
- Marion @ LoveTravelling
I could have gone on and on with my list, but be sure to check these people out, if you haven’t already!
Thanks for the shoutout on my anxiety piece!!!
Hey, no worries, it was such a good piece – so helpful and useful! X
LikeLiked by 1 person